me and her me and her

im at a loss for words.

This is simple, but therein lies the beauty. Paired with just the right music to appreciate the underlying message of serenity and wholeness, this piece will linger in my memory when I think of my love, separated by distance.

Thank you.

CodenameMegan responds:

your welcome......
I actually just started learning and this is the first video I made, so that means alot

so thank you

Eternal Love Eternal Love

well done

The animation was well illustrated, but I think the voice acting and script has limited its scoring potential. A start/replay menu would be nice too

good jorb though!

Lobster Pencil 4 Lobster Pencil 4

hmm....

This was submitted a while back, but I'm not sure by who.
This is a RESUBMISSION so I will not grade.
I believe we ought to find the original and take due action.
AlmightyCerebrum, can you explain please?

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

woot

Third time i've seen this animation...and it still entertains!
-I like how the voice actor for the bus driver sounds like bubs from homestarrunner and laughs while reading his line....
And is it me or did you use link's hurt scream for the scene where he runs through the racers??
-awesome complimentary cinematic arrangement for emotional effect.
anyway, good job and I hope to see more of this on newgrounds!

The 5 Hour Collab V The 5 Hour Collab V

hey

Who knows the name of the song playing over Frax's part?

Motor Man: Meets Mario Motor Man: Meets Mario

hello

After seeing your short "swoosh", I decided to take a gander at some o' yo' other flash animations. Although simply made, I like the flow of these shorts. With a little more cleaning up they could be both graphically and structurally impressive, but I laughed anyway because of the funny scene cuts.

Lil' Hoots Lil' Hoots

I enjoyed this.

The production was well arranged and of considerable quality for a (flash) series.
Though its intent may be for a younger audience, I enjoyed the funny bits by the lovable lil' Hoots, and found myself relating him to Flapjack! Well done!

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

ehhh

I think most would agree that the part with Cascada(?) song was the only decent thing worth watching.
In fact, I played it again to see only that part again.
The random crap is can only get good votes from so many 13 year old kids.
Csn someone tell me which of the artists created that part?

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

amazing

absolutely brilliant.

You must make a sequel. Finish the story on your own! excellent art and atmosphere!

Pancake Mines Pancake Mines

WOW

I've never wrote a review before.

But wow.
this was the funniest thing ive ever seen.

good job and thanks for making my day.