ICR03_Stomp ICR03_Stomp

YO MAN

Sweet, first to review! :)

First off, it sounds like you got some mixing experience under your belt. To have made the SFX yourself too is another indication of your production XP level.
The song has a sweet progression. The flurry of high hat and FX in the sound field make the song both fun and adds dimensions of coolness. Good Jorb, dude!

I can't wait to hear it as a song when you finish the piece :]

Icedragon200 responds:

Its what you get after doing 260+ projects, receiving mega headaches (Bad Mixes) and just trying have as much fun while you can.

I'll see what I can do with song. :3

-[PK]- Mega Wave -[PK]- Mega Wave

sounds futuristic.

This takes me back....to my youth. I was 3 weeks old when I had asked my mother to play this song for me in the crib, knowing well that the song was years away from being produced.

Thank you Michael, for finally creating the musical piece I've waited so long for.

Ding Dong Doodle Ding Dong Doodle

I've noticed...

That this is a loop.... in 6/8 time.

It's very colorful, upbeat, and lo-fi like.

jawesome.

Debris {Dj-Abbic} Debris {Dj-Abbic}

heres a review for ya

I like the melodies and structure. The gritty bass is really nice too.

- Lower kick volume...and raise percussion a bit.
- Make sure mid-highs get attention in the mix. try to scoop a clear section of the eq for the lead and rhythm instruments

Hope that helps!

Darkness {Demo} Darkness {Demo}

hey!

This is pretty cool.

-Lower the hihats a bit
-Move into a four chord progression after a bit...it sounds like a build up or intro.
-tweak mixing for clarity in sections with layered atmosphere FX

Guitarmaniac3 responds:

See what you mean about its sounding like a build up, ill play with the mix and try a few chord progressions, would adding a guitar be too much??

Thanks for the review, iv not be making this sort of stuff for long, good to see someone thinks its cool :)

My Old Man's Rolex My Old Man's Rolex

This is WIN.

Masterful production and instrumentin', this piece is an engaging, well assembled work. I hope this inspires a greater metalcore appreciation/contribution from the NG community!

Great job, and thank you for the listen!

Principia (Dubstep) Principia (Dubstep)

hello

Hey,

The melodies are simple but work. I suggest you add more layers and melody fills to push the song. After getting volumes right for individual channels, throw in compression to get the overall volume to -0 db.

Just trying to help a fellow artist. chaio!

xKore - Cries (FL Core) xKore - Cries (FL Core)

sweet.

The sound of the mix of instruments in the energetic parts are delicious. good work.

Strip For Me Strip For Me

uhhhh

Newgrounds audio is more a public resource for the flash artists here than a place to promote bands.
Submitting work here grants you a creative commons license which allows free private, non commercial use of the song. To limit those remaining rights would go against the Newgrounds philosophy of open creative material!

Anyway, cool song man.

Evil-Ben responds:

I'm not intending to limit the "remaining rights" covered in the creative commons license, I'm protecting my own rights not covered in the license! Of course I'm happy for people to download the song, play it to as many people as they want, or whatever else. That's why the song's on here.

You Make Me You Make Me

Nice song, guys.

Is that vocaloid you are using for the vocals?
I've been considering whether i should try it out, and this song makes it so more tempting. The sweetness of the vocal complements the instrumental very well. I must say, you've managed to hit the target for winning me over on this song. Good work!

blarsa responds:

Thanks! Yes that's vocaloid, it does a decent job for those lacking a real singer, like us :(

Brian